Phone: text KATHYCHERRY014 to
37607 once to joint, then text
your question (Please add your
name so we can send a response
to you if your question doesn't
If you are having trouble viewing the
livestream, call 205-484-4298 or
email to email@example.com
CLICK ON EACH LINK
Upon completion of this activity participants should be able to:
●Identify and describe principles of diagnosis and management of complex Infectious Diseases
● Describe epidemiology and new treatment paradigms
● Review practical updates that can be immediately applied into daily practice
● Develop strategies to implement evidence-based practices for antimicrobial stewardship in your practice setting
This activity is designed for the interdisciplinary audience including physicians, nursing, pharmacy, PA & Social Workers.
Faculty: Mark Middlebooks & Kelly Lobdel
* Has no relevant financial relationships with ACCME-defined commercial interests
* Will not be discussing the off-label or investigational use of products
Course Chair reviewed and found no Conflict of Interest
All Ascension planners and reviewers have no relevant financial relationships with ACCME-defined commercial interests.
Today's livestream has been cancelled. We will resume next week.
Presentation purpose: This interactive activity provides practical updates on common topics and challenges in infectious diseases including antibiotic stewardship and key information on new developments in the field.